Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome Colleagues!! (Twister)

I shared the blog url with some colleagues last Friday (3/18/11), and asked them if they have any sites they would like to share. If you are one of my co-workers, WELCOME! Thanks for visiting! I believe it is through the collaborative process that this site can grow, and I look forward to hearing your feedback as well as adding any sites you may know about that I have missed.

So. For today's website. Many of the sites listed here are from other people's blogs or from my PLN on twitter (@slymrgn if you want to join me). In honor of that, today's site is called Twister. It is another of the classtools handy dandy templates. You can only have one tweet at a time, which really makes it nice to capture the essence of the person you are portraying. Oh...did I mention that Twister goes out and finds a picture of whomever you are tweeting from to make a customized background? Yep...it does! And...it's free!

How I would use it in the classroom: One way is to have students make a collection of them to decorate a bulletin board. I think that would be cool.

The tweet I made just for you! (OK...and for myself, too)

No comments: